Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Winter Holiday 2014


Happy Holidays! 

I'm glad I got all my shopping done and Christmas set up done early, so all I had to worry about was catching the fun stuff of the holidays. I was able to see a lot of holiday decorations and lights thought that it would be best to share them. I've seen so many different Christmas trees, decorated houses, and light show and was able to go ice skating. But, I'm hoping I will go ice skating again!

Oakland California Temple

One of the most memorable holiday lights I seen were in Oakland at the Oakland California Temple. Lily suggested we visited the place and I'm glad we did.

Tree in Arden
Tree in Union Square, SF


I've seen so many Christmas trees that I'm not going to post them all.

Tree in Folsom
Tree in Japantown, SF

 

I don't know what it is about ice skating that I enjoy so much, but I love it!

A lot of the decorated houses I seen I found out about through the Lights of the Valley website or simple just searching in Google "best decorated houses in Elk Grove". I looked up places in both Sacramento and Elk Grove.






Rick's Light show was great. I really enjoyed it. I was nervous when there was traffic on the way there because I wanted to make it by 5pm because the show starts at 5pm and I didn't want to miss any of it. Luckily, I made it on time to see the whole thing :).


Macy's Theater of Lights in Old Sacramento definitely had the most people. And, the show was good. I definitely enjoyed it. I also like the Christmas tree.


I can't catch every single holiday decorated place, but I can enjoy what I can. I wish everyone a happy holiday or wonderful winter season.

No comments:

Post a Comment