Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Day 8 Challenge: All about blogging, why you blog, started, and continue to do it.

I started blogging a long time ago and I enjoyed it. I like being able to remember what I did a few days ago, months ago, and years ago. I also enjoy writing and blogging allows me to do that on a regular basis.

I believe I first started blogging when I first got Xanga. I remember I used to write about what I did every single day. I stopped doing that after I while and eventually stopped using Xanga. A few years later, I created a Tumblr, but soon realized that I couldn't write the stories I wanted on there. So, I decided to create a blogger to help me remember memories again. I think it's fun and I like treasuring memories.

There's lots of people who blog or used to blog. Some people may blog about travels. But once their adventures end, so do their blog. There are some people who decide to make a blog as a way to pick up some money, but even some of those end sometimes. I don't know why, but I always get sad when I find out that a blog that I like ended, especially one that I connected with or been following.

For my blog, I decided to include the archive of all my blog posts. My oldest one on blogger dates all the way back to 2011. I like that I can just read my blog from past years and that its easy to find, which was also why I included the search button. I guess that's also why I get bothered when blogs don't have a search button or a more efficient way to look at posts from the past. I don't always have something to write for my blog, so I try to be creative because I want to keep it alive. A lot of people dont know this about me, but I like to analyze how I've changed through the years and one of the best ways to do that is through my writing, looking at old pictures, and thinking of who I was in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment