Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Day 7 Challenge: Name 10 things you do now that you weren't doing 10 years ago and name 5 things you hope to do in 10 years.

Sometimes people don't realize how much they change until they make a reflection of their lives. Sometimes it's the realization that a kid or someone young doesn't know who or what you are talking about. In some cases, it might be the people that you are surrounded by that changes. One thing is for sure, there are definitely changes in my life. I do hope that it changes for the better.

Here's a list of 10 things I do now, that I wasn't doing 10 years ago...

1. I didn't start driving until I was 18. And, now I rely on it as my main way to travel and a great way to
2. I have to pay bills now :(.
3. I work now even though it's not where I want to work at.
4. I 'm continuously worried about my career life.
5. I watch less t.v. now.
6. I'm less of a clean freak.
7. I actually have my own phone to use and go on social media.
8. I'm not stuck and not where I want to be in life.
9. I have more opportunity to hang out with friends.
10. I'm not going to school.

5 things I hope to do in 10 years...

1. Go to Italy
2. Begin my dream job
3. Be debt free
4. Understand myself better and have better goals
5. Explore more of California

No comments:

Post a Comment