Saturday, October 4, 2014

Day 4 Challenge: Favorites in media: favorite song, favorite movie, favorite show, etc...

There are some things you won't ever know about a person unless you ask. Some of the things you learn about a person might surprise you.

It actually surprises a lot of people I know that I like to listen rap, hip hop, and pop. I usually leave my Pandora on the Far East Movement radio and songs by David Guetta and Nicki Minaj come on, along with lots of electrical music. It also surprises people that I like to listen to Eminem and 50 cent, but I don't like music from Shakira or Taylor Swift.

Favorite song: My favorite songs changes all the time. But, I guess right now it would be "Dont" by Ed Sheeran.

Favorite movie: I like The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and the Butterfly Effect. If I had to choose between the two, I guess the Butterfly Effect.

Favorite show: I don't watch as many shows as I used to, but right now it would have to be "How I met you mother" even though the series is over. For the show that's not ended is "Once upon a time".

Favorite social media site: Twitter.

Favorite book: I don't read as much as I used to and there's lot of books that I like, but I would choose "The Jungle" by Upton Sinclair.

Favorite app: iMail since I love to constantly check my mail.

Favorite technology: Iphone.

Favorite radio station: 106.5

Favorite newspaper: New York Times since it's news always appeals to me and provides more international news.

Favorite magazine: Time Magazine because I love learning something interesting and educational and I love their pictures.

Favorite website: I always do the same stuff on the internet- look for jobs, check email, blog, and social media. But, uhh,  I'm choosing Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment