Sunday, October 26, 2014

Day 26 Challenge: What do you think a lot the people in your life are afraid of or the most prevalent misconceptions?

I realized that a lot of people in my life are sheltered even though they been put through a lot of struggles and obstacles they have to overcome. I know quite a few people who don't even drive on the freeway or at night because they are afraid. I even know some people who wouldn't even take a walk around their neighborhood because they are scared. I'm still surprised that some people are afraid of learning how to ride a bike that they never try. I guess I understand why for ice skating, but ice skating is definitely worth trying! I didn't realize it until recently, but a lot of people fear trying new foods. Yes, people are afraid of trying crocodiles, snakes, or the like, but I'm talking about dishes that are different cuisine or dishes from what the person usually tries. I'm still meeting people who never tried Pho or Thai food, which I still find surprising.

No comments:

Post a Comment