Saturday, October 25, 2014

Day 25 Challenge: What app do you think you will still be playing 5 years from now?

I think that I will pretty much be playing some of the same apps. I would still be using my social media sites. Most definitely will be using my email apps. As for my game apps, I believe I will still be playing the Myvegas app because it takes a while to earn points from that game and I will always want to go to vacation. However, I'm unsure if I will continue to play The Simpsons Tapped Out. I been playing it for about 2 years now, but to keep playing it for the next 5 years I really don't will continue that. I guess the same goes for Clash of Clans. I know I said that I stopped my addiction, which I did, but I go on it occasionally to collect from collectors. I think that eventually it will just fade away from my interests.

No comments:

Post a Comment