Sunday, October 19, 2014

Day 19 Challenge: Name 5 things people dont know about you until they actually spend time you.

Lots of people are surprised about the music I like to listen to. People are shocked that I like to listen to rap and hip hop, and music with just beats, like Animals by Martin Garrix.

Whenever I eat, I just can't have yellow onions in a lot of my dishes. I always pick out all the yellow onions from my pizza and sandwiches and some other dishes. I really don't like the texture of it at all and sometimes I don't like the flavor of it.

I'm not into Korean dramas. Just about every girl I know have watched several Korean dramas and talks about them often and I really dont know much about it. I never got into it despite that many other people like watching them.

When people start spending more time with me they get familiar with my regular phrases and what they mean. One of my friends said that whenever I asked if the person liked something and the person said yes, I would make sure that the person gets that item. My brother says that I say "sure" too much and before he said that I didn't notice I said it too often.

I never had the opportunity to learn to play instruments. I know some people know how to play at least one instrument or took classes, but I never did.

No comments:

Post a Comment