Friday, October 10, 2014

Day 10 Challenge: Name some thoughts and perceptions of yourself and what you think of them.

There's a huge perception of me as being shy and quiet. I know that a lot of people think this about me. I actually really hate that they think this of me. Although I can see how it's true and why they think that way. However, I hate it because whenever I ask a lot of people to describe they mention words of me being "timid, shy, and quiet" and I take that as that's all they know about me or all they bothered to learn from me. I don't want people to think of me in only those ways. I don't know... I guess when I ask people to describe me I prefer more unique terms and terms I don't usually expect.

I've had some people say I'm the adventurous type, which I totally agree with. And, that's how I would describe myself to others.

The perception I like most is that I'm unique. I like it the most because I liked to be thought of as different and not like others.

No comments:

Post a Comment