Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Paduacee and Jessey's Birthday

On Jessey's and Paduacee's birthday, we went to Golden Corral for lunch. I thought it was interesting that that the place had cotton candy and fondues. Other than that, it's just a regular old buffet. The only dish that really stood out to me was the mashed potatoes. Those were really good.


During the evening, we all met up at Paduacee's place. Paduacee and Jessey both opened up their gifts. They both seemed to like their presents.


After opening gifts, we went to the Park Ultra Lounge. We probably waited for about 15 minutes until we got inside.


When we got inside, everyone ordered a long island iced tea. We got there pretty early, so there was like no one in the dance floor yet.


We spent most of our time talking, taking photos, and trying some drinks.


I only had 3 drinks while I was there. I had the long island iced tea, gummy bear shot, and sex on the beach. It was my first time trying long island iced tea and I thought it was alright.




It was Paduacee's first time clubbing and she thought that the experience was ok. It wasn't my first time, but each time that I went I have enjoyed my experiences.





My friend ordered this blue drink she saw someone had and said it was called AMF. Later on I noticed my friend got another blue drink and wondered if it was the same one. I looked up drinks name and realized they both got the same drink, Adios (AMF).




Paduacee and Kha had a challenge with Jessey to get some girls numbers. I remembered that when we were at the club and I pushed Jessey away a few times and told him to not come back unless he had some numbers. Jessey managed to reach his goal of 5 numbers that night, which was cool. I also got Jessey to take some pictures with some hot ladies.


I liked dressing up, especially since I don't have the opportunity to dress up.


It was nice seeing some familiar faces and it was pretty fun. I went on the dance floor too, but I didnt stay for too long.


I wished I had a better camera that night because most of my photos are dark.


 Overall, I had lots of fun. I believe that Paduacee and Jessey did as well.  I can't wait for out next gathering together.

No comments:

Post a Comment