Thursday, July 10, 2014

Emily's 10th Birthday


For Emily's 10th birthday we went to Sunsplash to celebrate and to of course enjoy the water rides, which were pretty fun. I hadn't been to Sunsplash in years. There was a lot of people at the park, but the lines were pretty reasonable. I was scared a few times before going on the water rides, but it never stopped me from actually going through with the rides. I think Stealth is the most intimidating ride since it looks like you will just fly off the ride, but its actually not the scariest ride I rode on.


We also had dinner at BJ's for Emily's birthday.


I think Emily's favorite thing to order at places is spaghetti, which is pretty basic.




For dessert, Emily had a pizookie. It was my first time trying it and I thought it was alright.


Emily' got a chocolate oreo cake for her birthday. Originally she said she wanted a ice cream cake, but she changed her mind.




I didn't like the cake too much, so I only ate a thin slice of it.


Emily also wanted to play some games with us, so we went to Elk Grove Park to play. We ended up playing Clue, Jenga, and Apples to Apples.


Overall, I think Emily had a really good birthday. She got to do a lot and had good food and company.

No comments:

Post a Comment