Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Let's Never Tell Mommy

I was probably around 7 years old. My little brother was probably around 4 years old. The both of us decided to go to the park nearby one day. I remembered I was wearing my very cute little mermaid shoes. I loved them.

As we made our way to the park, someone stopped us. Someone approached us, who was a bit older and bigger than us. The two of us looked at him and screamed. I started to run as fast as I could. I took the longer route home, but at least he wouldn't be able to follow me. I didn't run with my brother, but I realized that the guy had gotten a hold of my brother and saying "I'm going to take your eyes out." My brother was crying and screaming. When I got back home, I slammed the door shut. Eventually, my brother came home unharmed and we both agreed to never tell our mom about what happened.

The next day, we saw that guy again who scared us at the park. Turned out he knew a friend of ours and we started getting to know the guy. He said he wanted to mess around with us and that he was just joking.

I don't know why I remember this random story of when I was younger. It's not even that major or scary. Maybe it was because I ran as fast as I could and had new cute shoes. Maybe it was because we both got scared. Maybe it was because we both agreed we would never tell mommy about what happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment