Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Bucket List for 2014

I find the best way to keep myself productive is to make a list of everything I want to do. Even if I did the thing before, it's still something I want to do again. I used to believe when I made a list that I had to complete every single item on the list. But, then, I realized that sometimes it's not entirely possible. A list is created to remind you of everything you want to do, but also to encourage you to make that possibility a reality. Its not only about making possibilities happen, but also sometimes getting past a roadblock in life, taking on challenges, and making improvements. Although it would be awesome completing every single thing, its not always possible.

2014 will be a new year and I want to make that year amazing because I'm still young, have lots to do, and need to make improvements or more things happen in my life. 

2014 let's go!

1. Go to a concert
2. Go to some place I always wanted to go
4. Learn how to braid my hair nicely
5. Straighten my own hair for the first time
6. Do at least 5 DIY from Pinterest
7. Ice Skating
8. Watch the sunset
9. Watch the sunrise
10. Go to Disneyland for the first time
11. Finish one book a month
12. Be surrounded in snow when its many inches above the ground
13. Do Run to Feed the Hungry in November
14. Learn how to cook 5 new dishes
15. Do at least 3 random acts of kindness
16. Do something you think you would never do
17. Write 2 poems
18. Write 3 songs
19. Take a picture with at least 3 places and 3 things that has my name.
20. Go to a zumba class
21. Have a new verified account or someone I admire follow me on twitter
22. Attend 3 twitter hashtag events and participate in 5 twitter trends
23. Blog way WAY more than this year
24. Have a meaningful conversation with a stranger
25. Major DIY Project--mosaic?
26. Read at least one popular banned book and watch 1 banned movie
27. Become an expert on 3 different topics
28. Become a master of what you once feared
29. Find a cause, club, or long term project that you are passionate about and can be involved in long term
30. Add 50 new words to my vocabulary
31. Be completely surrounded by a plant, trees, or other part of nature

No comments:

Post a Comment