Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 in Review

2013 was a big year for me. I did a few things I never thought I would have done, as well as some exciting things.

Here's a list of some memorable moments:

1. I drove and visited UCSC and other places in Santa Cruz, CA and I always wanted to go there. I also had the opportunity to go to Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
2. I drove to San Francisco and never thought I would
3. I visited Napa, CA
4. I went hiking a few times (including Potato Chip Rock, Lake Berryessa & Mission Peak) and didnt think I would ever have the motivation to do it
5. I was able to see Rozzi Crane, Kelly Clarkson, and Maroon 5 live in concert and very close in view as well
6. I was able to go to a Backstreet Boys concert
7. I visited UC Berkeley and visited rest of Berkeley
8. I visited San Diego and UCSD
9. Had 85 degrees bakery again :)
10. Finally biked along the American river a few times
11. Got to go race car driving
12. Had a record that I was at the mall 11 weeks in a row
13. I was able to go bowling a few times
14.  In theaters, I was able to watch Despicable Me 2, The Wolverine, Catching Fire, Monsters University, Fast and Furious 6, Iron Man 3, Oz the Great and Powerful, Prisoners, The Great Gatsby, The Croods, Olympus has Fallen, and The Hobbit 2.
15. I was able to go to the Drive in theater for the first time for free and watched Fast & Furious 6
17. Donated 3 toys for the holidays. One for a girl, one for a boy, and one for both genders.
18. Brought a cake to share when its no ones birthday
19. Paid off my student loans in full
20. I did the Color Run and had dye thrown at me and threw some dye at some strangers.
21. Finally visited Sutter's Fort
22. Went to the California State Fair
23. Did the Breast Cancer run in Downtown around the State capitol area
24. Wrote a thank you letter to everyone in the office
25. Played Mario Kart with my siblings
26. Played some new board games, as well as some I always wanted to try
27. Got addicted to Hay Day, The Simpsons Tapped Out, but not as much as my addiction to Clash of Clans
28. Finally attended Asian Pacific Culture Night at UCD and saw Legaci perform live
29. Attended this Chinese opera event for a bit, but quickly learned that it wasnt my sort of entertainment.
30. Was turned down from a job offer on my birthday
31. Finally went ice skating again and was reminded of why I enjoy the sport so much
32. Made a dish for a potluck
33. Discovered Starbread bakery from exploring yelp and how much I love their bread

No comments:

Post a Comment