Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Cheesecake Factory

Today, I went to the cheesecake factory. It's a place I never been to, but I was always impressed by the exterior decor of the place. When I went inside, I was also impressed by the interior. I also had a glance of the cheesecake before I sat down and they all just looked delicious.

My friend informed me that they were still having a half off offer on Facebook for the cheesecakes because of National Cheesecake Day, which was actually yesterday. I was unsure of whether I should go or not since I'm not a big fan of cheesecake, but I decided to go anyways.


There's this episode on The Simpsons, in which, Marge decides to order a Long Island Iced Tea, so I always wanted to try it because of that. I ordered it and it was a bit sour than I expected. It was also $10, which makes it the most expensive drink I ordered so far. I think when I drank it the top had the most alcohol and when I got to the bottom, it was mostly just the ice and a bit of flavor/alcohol left. I was kind of disappointed.


When we looked over the menu, we noticed they actually had a lot of choices for appetizers. We ended up ordering the Thai lettuce wraps. It looked huge when we got them. I think for the three of us, each person had at least two lettuce wraps. I think it was a nice appetizer and actually made me feel a bit full and the dessert didn't even arrive yet.

I didn't take a picture of the bread individually, but we did get it as a sort of appetizer and it was on the house. Not the most delicious I ever had, but I love eating bread.


I ordered the Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake. I ordered that cake since everything about the description sounded good. Also, when I took a look at the cheesecakes, I thought to myself: yup, that's the cake I want. I loved the whip cream that came with the cakes. Yum!


One of my friends ordered the Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake. It wouldn't be the type of cake that I would choose right off the bat. In the picture, it looks delicious. When I tasted it, I tasted the lemon first; then, the raspberry.


My other friend ordered the Red Velvet Cheesecake. I think this cake was good. It was moist and I could really taste the cheese in the cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment