Sunday, July 22, 2012

Persistent, but progressing

It's been about 10 days since I haven't updated this blog. It seems like eternity! I usually try to blog within a week. Blogging hasn't been the only thing I haven't updated lately, I also been spending less time on social media sites.

Sadly, I haven't heard back from any jobs yet, but that just means I'm going to be more aggressive. I'm going to call some places next week. On the other hand, I landed myself an internship with Asian Pacific State Employees Association (APSEA) as an Event Planner Intern, but I'm going to help out with other tasks as well. The internship is about 4-6 hours a week and only require me to attend meetings, so I have a lot of time left on my hands. With the time I have left, I spend it working at the restaurant. I don't see myself working at the restaurant in the future although it's nice to get some extra cash every once in a while.

I've also had the opportunity to meet with some high school friends the past couple of weeks. It was nice hanging out with them, but it seems that they haven't changed much. I'm also going to see more on the potluck this upcoming Friday.

I haven't watched a movie in theaters for about 2 weeks and that also feels like eternity. I want to watch the Amazing Spider Man, Dark Knight Rises, Brave, and Ted.

On another note, I got surgery the other day. I feel kind of weird with it, especially since it is in my face in such a visible area.

No comments:

Post a Comment