Saturday, July 7, 2012

Independence Day

I'm a bit late on blogging about this post since it's about 4th of July. Also, I have a lot of blogging to catch up on. I'm probably going to have like 3-4 next week.

On the 4th of July, we had a BBQ. It was nice having a BBQ since I really like BBQ food. Also, the type of BBQ that my mom makes is not the type I would eat when I go dine in at restaurants that serve BBQ. They have a different style. One of the differences includes that my mom makes noodles to eat with the BBQ. You won't be eating noodles with your BBQ if you were at a BBQ restaurant.

At night, I went jogging. I haven't went jogging in months, possibly years. But, it was a good run. I don't like jogging as much as I do rollerblading or ice skating though. I could skate for hours and still want to go on, but for jogging I just want to do it for like 30 minutes and no more.

When it was finally dark, fireworks were going off around the neighborhoods. There were so many illegal fireworks. I must admit that they are pretty to look up since they go up in the sky. But, it was kind of scary when a neighbor was lighting them and the fireworks came up. My family didn't buy any fireworks this year. But, our extended relatives did. The fireworks weren't as exciting as the illegal ones, but it is always exciting to light your own fireworks.

I don't know what it is about 4th of July. But, I consider it one of my favorite holidays. I think its because no one goes to work on that day. We all like fireworks. And, there is good food. Oh, and its a holiday during the summer time!

No comments:

Post a Comment