Saturday, June 23, 2012

Post-Grad Life

I officially graduated from university! It's so crazy! I'm still adjusting to post-graduate life. I don't think it has fully hit me yet. Maybe because it's summer time and it feels like a break.

So far, I realized that life is way to expensive. I already have bills to pay and loan payments aren't even required until 6 months from now! Also, there's still food to buy frequently. Gas that has to be pumped in order to get anywhere. Ahh...

I've applied for some positions of interest, including state positions. Besides applying for state jobs, I've also applied for internships. I hear back from one in the beginning of July and I have a interview on Wednesday. I have jury duty on Monday, but hope I won't be employed in jury duty service. I'm helping my mom out at the restaurant since I don't have a job at the moment. I'm still doing movie reviews and I'm probably going to do about 2-3+ each month.

I've also applied for Samsung's Global Blogger position. But, it seems very competitive! It sounded like a really good opportunity, so I forced myself to apply because I knew I would regret it if I didn't apply. Even if I don't get it, I know that I will still be super excited for the Olympics. Ever since the 2008 Olympics, I been a great fan of the Olympics, Olympians, and other related manners. I just find it very entertaining and inspirational!

I know I wanted to travel as well, but I don't have the finances to pay for all those fees that come with traveling. There's airfare, hotel, food, and so many stuff to worry about. As of now, Europe and other wonderful destinations would have to be postponed until they can be financed. But, I can still have my own local adventures discovering new places I never been to or even noticed! I can also attend new events of food places that I never been, which I love doing anyways!

In other news, I'm currently working on a scrapbook and hope to finish by the end of the month. It's 20 pages, so it's kind of hard thinking of what to put for each page. Also, it is more time consuming that I thought.

Well, that was a much longer post than expected. But, I haven't blog in a while, so I don't mind it being lengthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment