Friday, March 30, 2012

Texas Roadhouse

I really wanted to to go to Texas Roadhouse, so me and my sisters went there the other day. It was the first time we had to wait. It didn't take too long though. When we were waiting I noticed that you can get peanuts. And, we can through the shells on the ground. In fact, there were already peanut shells all over the ground. It felt nice that it was normal to get a bag of peanuts and that we can throw the shell on the ground.


When we were seated, there was already a bag of peanuts in the table.


Also, we were immediately served their bread. We love their bread. We immediately finished a tray of bread, which is four pieces each.


We ended up getting four trays of bread when we were there. We also got 8 pieces of bread to go. Luckily, there don't charge for their trays of bread. Delicious rolls of bread. mhmm...


My sister got the Caesar salad. It was huge. She didn't finish it that night. But, I helped her finished it the next day.


I got chili as part of my appetizers. I thought it was good chili. I'm going to get that as my side again next time.


I always try to finish the fries and so we finished the fries. I got the steak done medium well. I didn't like it. I think it was too dry. I think I would have preferred more juice in the meat.

No comments:

Post a Comment