Thursday, March 29, 2012

Mikuni's


We went to Mikuni's to celebrate my sisters belated birthday after I came back.


Mikuni's is a restaurant that you have to order sushi and I haven't been to one in a while. I usually go to sushi buffets. We decided to order three dishes: Train Wreck, Benjamin Roll, and Japanese Mafia 

Train Wreck
 I think I like the train wreck the best. It was the first roll that we finished.

Benjamin Roll

I liked the Benjamin Roll second best. It had jalapenos on it, but I didn't think it was spicy.

Japanese Mafia
I didn't like the Japanese mafia roll since there was eel in it and it felt slimy. But, my youngest sister really liked this roll. And, she ate the most from the Japanese mafia roll than the others.

Bon appetit

The three sushi rolls that we ordered for the three of us. We finished every single piece. But, with the exceptions with a few toppings not being devoured.


We also went to Lollicup to get boba. I got honeydew milk tea and my sister got the white chocolate mocha with mini boba. I prefer getting the larger size because I always tend to finish it while I am drinking it at the shop.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for visiting us, Alice! I hope you enjoyed the experience, and you have plans for coming back to celebrate more birthdays in the future. We're pleased to know that you and your sister enjoyed most of what we had to offer!

    Kathryn Richardson @ Mikuni Sushi

    ReplyDelete