Thursday, March 29, 2012

100th post!

I made it to 100th posts in this blog! YAY!

It's kind of funny starting this post after I just posted a post titled "Halfway Mark," but that post is a topic all on itself.

I started this blog over a year ago as a way to bring myself back into blogging. My blog reflects mostly my experiences. My thoughts or experiences might have triggered strong emotions within me or was something minor in my life. Either way, the memories that I posted about will serve as something that I can read about months and years later from now. And, I like that.

I am on tumblr too. But, I just don't feel that tumblr is the appropriate space for where I want to write about my experiences. I wanted a blog space that focused mainly on people updating about their lives, instead of what they found interesting so they decided to re-blog or re-post other peoples work. I also grew to feel a similar feeling about Facebook. I learned that not everyone wants to be updated on your pictures or statuses of what you do, so I limit much of what I share on Facebook. There's also a limit to what you can share in Facebook since it usually focuses on statuses that are a line or two and not in paragraphs. So, it would be very awkward if I wanted to make paragraphs of posts. And, I can't post pictures and texts the way they are in blogs into Facebook.

Through this blog, I have noticed how I have changed since I first began the blog. I have learned a lot. I realize things that I didn't take notice of before. I gained more goals in life.

I want to thank the people who have taken the time to read my blog, as well as those people who scrolled through a post or two. Although I might be silly, deep, or confusing, I'm glad you decided to keep on reading or viewing.

Thank you very much! Danke Schön! Merci beaucoup! Grazie Mille! Muchas gracias! большое спасибо, not sure how to pronounce this in Russian though. 谢谢!

No comments:

Post a Comment