Saturday, January 21, 2012

Redrum Burger

I had a craving for a hamburger this whole week. Today, I finally decided to get a burger. I also decided to go to a burger place that I havent been yet, so Redrum Burger was the choice. Redrum Burger was formerly known as Murder Burger. As you can notice redrum is murder spelled backwards.
Redrum Burger has its own parking lot and its right across from IN-N-OUT Burger. When I walked in I noticed that the place was smaller than I imagined. Also, the place seems like a spot that is popular with families or the older generation. 
You order the burgers by pound here. There's the 1/2, 1/3, annihilator, and a ostrich burger. I ordered the 1/3 pound burger combo.The combo comes with regular fries and a soda. I was going to order a Coke, but they didn't have it, so I chose Sierra Mist. The fries here are different from most other burger places. They didn't peel off all of the potato skin. I like that. I also like that their fries are skinner than most other places. Their condiments and utensil are easily visible and I grabbed a few extra mustard and ketchup.
When I unwrapped the burger, I immediately thought that it was a big size burger. Nonetheless, I ate it and finished the burger in one setting. Oh, and as you can see in the picture there's onions and I don't like onions. I forgot to tell them to not include it, but luckily it doesn't affect the flavor of the burger and I just took it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment