Saturday, January 14, 2012

IN-N-OUT

There was a time period in which I was really into IN-N-OUT. I was willing to walk across Davis just to get a sandwich and/or fries from there. I dont why, but I had a serious craving for the food. I particularly wanted a sandwich from there. I wanted their fries. I wanted the specific taste and feeling of eating those certain foods from IN-N-OUT. I think I must have went to IN-N-OUT very close to 10 times. That is a crazy amount for me. Luckily, I do not still have a fascination with IN-N-OUT. I am glad that I can enjoy the food there every once in a while instead of a frequent craving.

Although there is one picture shown in this post, there should be much more! I know that I went there more than once. I wanted to show more pictures to show how much I craved it, but I could not find them. I guess there is a bad side of taking too many pictures that I dont know where anything is located.

No comments:

Post a Comment