Monday, January 23, 2012

Bambu


I've known a few friends who went to Bambu before, so I wanted to try it out. It's right across from Lollicup. Bambu is a snack and drink place, but I think it's mostly a drink place. It serves boba drinks, coffee, smoothies, etc. It looks really nice inside. The people who work there are Vietnamese. They had Vietnamese television channel or show on while I was there.

The drinks here are more expensive than Lollicup. I ordered the honeydew milk tea with boba. It does taste like honeydew and milk tea, but I didn't like it as much as I thought I would. I didn't finish my drink. I accidentally left it in Sacramento. My sister ordered some coffee drink and she think that it wasn't sweet enough, so she added more sweetener and sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment