Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Battling Perceptions

Most of my life I was aware that people had certain perceptions and expectations of who I am. Some were angry when I did something that was beyond who they thought I was. But, I dont want to be known as this typical stereotype. Most of them have only see me in one sphere, light, and/or experience. I am aware of that, which is why I am always open to understanding people better, as well as thinking of other possibilities. However, in the process of understanding people, I gather information to understand others and tend to be observant. I love the uniqueness of a person. That is something that no other person will be able to provide. Through discovering a uniqueness of a person, you realize something that you havent before. It may make you smile, frustrated, or confused, but at least you will understand the person for who that person is.

No comments:

Post a Comment