Saturday, October 8, 2011

So much to do

Today, I really wanted to go to the bike auction and set my alarm to around 7. But, the thing is I suddenly woke up around 8ish and I rushed to go for the viewing part of the auction. The auction was really exciting. I wish I knew what bikes were good, so I could have auctioned for better products. I bought two bikes. But, they definitely need to be repaired. But, I think thats expensive. I am looking around for the cheapest places. Since the bikes needed to be repaired, I ended up dragging or walking them to my apartment. Luckily, it was right across the street from the auction. But, the heavier bike was so hard to move. It was also very hot. I am glad that I had the strength to do it. But, it made me sweat a lot.

Afterwards, I went to my old apartment to see if Alina was there. I knocked 6 times and she finally opened the door. I talked to her and she gave me the check. Then, I offered her a ride to the supermarket. I am glad I handled that situation well and that we are cool with each other.

I was really tired by late afternoon because all of that I had to do. I hadnt ate since last night and there was still more for me to do. I decided to go get boba at The Old Teahouse, which isnt the best place, but its decent. I also choose to ate Ohana's Hawaiian BBQ. I ate so quickly that I thought I was going to choke and it really did look like I was stuffing my mouth with food.

I didnt get to do any schoolwork yet, but I still have tomorrow to accomplish that. Im glad that today was atleast accomplishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment