Thursday, September 22, 2011

Updates!!

I have been inactive and have not updated so much. I have not updated this blog, my yelp, or my facebook. I am working on updating my social media websites and keeping up. I also think that it is too early to state my goals of what I want to do with my continuation of updates. It might be that I want a record of what I do online and to keep for memory. As a result of my inactivity or should I say procastination, I did not pay attention to my summer to do list. However, it does not mean that I did not do much during the summer or that I did not do atleast one of the things I listed. I am glad that I made the list. To me it just means that I had a very busy and fulfilling summer and that there was so much for me to do, yet so little time. The lesson that it gave me is that in order for me to keep updating these websites I must balance both time and have motivation to continue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment