Saturday, May 28, 2011

Do you remember?

Today, I woke up and noticed some of my middle school things. I noticed a portfolio that I had did for my 8th grade year. It included some of my favorite work. I was so honest in what I thought about it about my work, classes, and teachers. It totally made me laugh. I did not even remember some of the things that I had did. I noticed that I wrote that "I will never forget about the assembles," but I did forget. And, I no longer think it is important. Gosh, people really do change and forget some stuff over time. I guess in the same sense that I sort of matured and changed since then. I was also happy that I kept that until today, it brough my laughs and good memories from middle school that I didnt think that I had so much of.

No comments:

Post a Comment