Sunday, April 3, 2011

Rollerskating

I have always liked rollerskating. I believe that it is great form of exercise. I am disappointed that I do not do it as often as I would like to. It is one of the few activities that I could do for hours and hours. Sure, I get tired from it. But, there is also this excitement that comes from it that I like and enjoy. I miss those days when rollerskating was more popular. When I had class field trips to Cal Skate and had the opportunity to skate the day away. There is my baby sister. She doesnt know how to rollerskate yet, but one of my summer goals is for her to learn. I want her to have a active life and know how to not just rollerskate, but ride a bike. I think its fundamental to learn these kinds of activities, especially at a young age. It brings memories and useful skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment