Saturday, April 2, 2011

Rain and exploration on Irvine

Of the three nights that I spent in Irvine, it was hard to get a comfortable sleep. The sleep in Irvine was not as comfortable as it could be. The first night I slept on the floor. I found it so uncomfortable. In the middle of the night, I looked for my jacket and other objects to put it on my back for comfort. When I stood up from the little amount of sleep that I got, my feet cracked. The next night I shared the bed with one of my friends on the top bunk. There was barely any space to move and the blanket was so thin. I didnt even know that those kinds of blankets existed.
-When we got up Shan made us breakfast. We did decided on what we wanted to do for the day. We played ping pong and table hockey around an hours time. Then, we explored the campus. I did not take so much pictures of the campus though. I think that UCI campus is sort of romantic. There were many pretty flowers around the campus and there were some places were I thought weddings photos could be taken. For dinner, we walked out in the rain to get dinner. I wanted to treat Shan to a sandwich, but she didnt let me. Me and Chen both ended up eating sandwiches from Le Dip. It was quite delicious.


No comments:

Post a Comment