Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Oh so it is!

Today, I found out that I had been accepted to the UCCS Program that I applied for a couple of weeks ago. I had to complete an application, get letter of recomendations, as well as obtaining other necessary forms. I also had to attend a interview last Thursday. I was quite nervous for the interview, but gave it my best try. I thanked everyone who had helped me with the process. I gave my professor and youth volunteer coordinator a thank you card. I also sent out thank you emails to both of the people who had interviewed me. Oh, and of course said "thank you" to others who had helped me with the little things. But, the little things does matter and it does make people feel appreciated. Since I found out recently about my acceptance it is now time for me to update and inform others who may want to know about my status in this program. Ah, I am so excited for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment