Friday, April 1, 2011

A day in Irvine

On the Wednesday of Spring break me and friends decided to take the bus to the beach. The beach was not as exciting as I thought it would be. But, it was still nice to be there since the weather was nice.
Newport Beach


After we went to the beach, we took the bus to Fashion Island. The ride there was pretty quick, probably around 15 minutes. The place seemed very neat and had some nice places to browse around. I also saw that there was a Häagen-Dazs shop there, so I had to go get some. It was quite delicious. I got the belgian chocolate chocolate on a cone. After a while of walking we got tired and decided to go get something to eat. We went to Fatburger. The burger was good, but it was too small for its price, close to $5. We also went to a plaza that had Target, Old Navy, and other shops and restaurants. It was so big that it had to be divided into others streets.

No comments:

Post a Comment