Sunday, April 10, 2011

Bon appétit

I was been previewing a couple of restaurants, bakery, and other food places in Sacramento that are reviewed by people on Yelp. I would like to visit the popular ones that seem very appetizing to me and I plan to visit all of them by the end of my summer break. Ah, summer is going to be so fun and yummy. Although I am numbering the places that I want to go they are not marked in priority or how they could fulfill my appetite. I also think that going to these different restaurants in my area will help me be more familiar with what Sacramento or Elk Grove can offer.

1. Ettore's European Bakery & Restaurant (went!)
2. French Toast at Tower Cafe (tried!)
3. Java Time Donuts (not yet!)
4. Le Croissant Factory (not yet!)
5. Five Guys (been there!)

No comments:

Post a Comment