Monday, March 14, 2011

Tomorrow is the beginning of Finals!

Today was our last day of class. It was mainly a reviewful day. I was tired though because I did not get much sleep. After my third class of the day, I immediately went home and took a two hour nap. I woke up when my roommate came in from finishing her classes. I have to finish my history study guide, so that I will be able to study all day tomorrow and review for Chinese. Luckily, I do not have a final tomorrow. But, I do feel stressed that I have two finals that are closely scheduled like back to back on Wednesay. And, after finals I will be working on some projects that I been wanting to start on for a while. Finals seem to be a short time from now since it is so close, but preparing and studying for it takes a while. The good thing about finishing early is thart on Thursday I will be heading to LA! I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment