Thursday, March 31, 2011

The day Hollywood was suppose to happen

Originally, we planned on going to Hollywood on Sunday. We woke up that morning and it was pouring rain and for the entire day. We were going to eat out in Westwood, but then I thought that things would be so much easier if we just ordered a pizza. We ordered from La Monica's pizza since it had free delivery and pretty good reviews from Yelp. We ordered a pepperoni and sausage 19 inch pizza. The order arrived in under two hours because of the high demand of deliveries that day. Although I carried a umbrella, my pants still ended up getting soaking wet. I knew I should have worn shorts. Luckily, it dried quickly within a few hours. The pizza was delicious and it lasted the both of us the entire day.

No comments:

Post a Comment