Sunday, February 6, 2011

February Beginnings

I have decided to get back into blogging again. Before I used a Xanga, but, instead of going back and using it to blog again, I will save Xanga for as my past blog of my teenage years. This will be my new blog. I hope to update as frequently as possible. My posts would include what has been going on in my life, plans (such as lists, events, and, etc), and other random blog posts. I also maintain other social media websites as well. I have a twitter. I will primarily use twitter to get in touch with what is going on in the world. I use Facebook to get in touch with friends and to know about events on campus. I also have a Tumblr, but that is more of a personal usage and it's a place where I can relate and reflect some of my feelings to others. My hope for this blog is to update frequently to help me remember my past and experiences, as well as to improve my writing skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment